Located in the exclusive area of Altea Hills, we find this stunning architectural marvel.
South facing, with beautiful panoramic sea views from all rooms, overlooking the bay of Altea, this incredible property was designed to be enjoyed all year round.
The current owners designed this impressive villa to the highest specification with precise detail, which makes it a unique and incomparable property.
This luxurious villa is distributed over three floors:
The living area is on the ground floor, with a modern open plan living room, kitchen and dining area, laundry and office.
The first floor is reserved as the main sleeping area, offering four bedrooms, each with its own ensuite bathroom and sea view.
The basement floor has been designed with a dance floor, bar/kitchen area and home cinema, gym and an additional bedroom with its own ensuite bathroom
This immaculate villa has a spacious outdoor terrace, complete with an infinity pool overlooking the picturesque bay of Altea.
The orientation of the plot gives access to the house via a sweeping drive, giving access to both the main and lower levels by car.
Below, we have detailed some more specific information about the house, which highlights the remarkable quality of the design and construction, which we are sure you will find useful:
• The villa is constructed on a south facing plot, having one of the finest views in Altea Hills (the sun is on the pool & terrace from 9.00am until just before sunset).
• The plot size is 1179m2 with a frontage of 44m providing uninterrupted panoramic sea views from all major rooms on the ground & first floor.
• The villa is constructed at 225m above sea level & is situated at the centre of the valley overlooking the sea in the bay of Altea.
• Situated in the secure gated community in Altea Hills with 24 hour security, 365 days a year.
• Internally the villa has a modern open plan.
• A traditional Spanish pitched roof with detail around the roof eaves.
• A sweeping drive allows access up to the rear courtyard behind the villa (for ease of access with shopping with no steps).
• The wide drive near the 2 garages allows an easy turning circle & ample parking.
• The fully equipped kitchen, dining area & lounge are all open plan with stunning sea view.
• The office has 2 work stations & a relaxing seating area overlooking the sea.
• The 4 first floor bedrooms, all ensuite, overlook the sea.
• There is 1 bedroom with ensuite in the basement, which with the necessary planning consent, could be connected to one of the garage’s to form a self-contained flat.
• Outdoor BBQ House area, with plancha, kitchen, sink & outdoor shower.
• Infinity swimming pool with a pre-installed heating system.& large pool terrace.
• The villa has provision for a lift to be installed.
• The entertainment room in the basement incorporates a home cinema system, dance floor & kitchen area.
• Outdoor dining area on the front porch incorporating outdoor heater & ceiling mounted audio speakers.
• Ceiling mounted audio speakers for dance floor, home cinema, lounge, breakfast area & office.
• Marine grade stainless steel balustrading & glass panels on the pool terrace & first floor terrace from all 4 bedrooms provide uninterrupted sea views.
• Marine grade stainless steel, galvanised white powder coated sail structure, to provide a shaded area on the pool terrace.
• Easily maintained garden.
• Alarm system & HD security cameras.
• Security shutters, Delta Dore app on wi-fi control as well as manual operating switches
• Air conditioning house, uses a split air conditioning system & houses the smart invertors, which also incorporates a tiled area for dustbin storage.
• The overhang of the first floor front terrace is designed to reduce the sun into the lounge during summer but allows the sun, when at a lower angle, to warm the lounge in winter.
• Underfloor heating on ground & first floor.
• Entrance with Automatic gate having Video intercom on all 3 floors.
Important Notice: These details have been produced in good faith and are believed to be accurate based upon the information supplied but they are not intended to form part of a contract. You are strongly advised to check the availability of the property before travelling any distance to view. Any intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.